If you are a nature lover who is interested in a day event spending a quality time in seeing and learning about nature, then this event is for you.
Karnataka Eco Tourism Development Board (KEDB) is organising one day event to encourage nature enthusiasts to connect with nature and helping participants to appreciate every bit of nature.
Why should you join?
• To know about nature and forests
• To be a part of screening of Wild Karnataka film during this one day appreciation course & to also be part of the interactive session with maker of the movie Sri. Amogha Varsha.
• To be able to interact and be part of sessions by various resource person like
• To know KFD at public service
• To know your role in forest and wildlife
• To learn while experts talk
• To have a nature walk before closing the session
Who Can Join?
• Anyone above 15 years of age
Nature enthusiasts are the most compassionate and caring people on earth. Your feedback at the end of every session is much appreciated and honoured with Certificate of Participation.
Take your time and make new friends with fellow attendees while disseminating the sense of Forest and Wildlife of Karnataka.